The Spirit of Cloud Walk
â€śWe treat all people as children of God. They are our brothers and sisters. We show great respect for them. Our work is to encourage these people, Christians as well as non-Christians, to do works of love. Every work of love done with a full heart brings people closer to God.â€ť Mother Teresa
Our Purpose and Our Passionâ€¦
â€śHelping People Fall in Love with God.â€ť
Is to inspire people to discover the fullness and nearness of the love of Godâ€¦ and in doing so that they become spiritual leaders in their homes, their neighborhoods their professions their faith community, and their world. To be a light for others! Who in turn become the same light and pass it on in love to othersâ€¦ again, and again, and againâ€¦
In early 2009, we embarked on a Crafted Prayer process to pray and hear from God as it relates to our ministry focus. Â You are welcome to download the resulting prayer document here -Â Cloudwalk Crafted Prayer.
Click here to see more detail.
- Celebrate Uniqueness â€“ rejoice in the diversity of each of us as we are uniquely created by God.
- Seek Godâ€™s Direction â€“ continually seek clarity of purpose & path from God for the ministry & those we serve.
- Transformation â€“ passionately seek personal & organizational transformation by the Holy Spirit.
- Servant Leadership â€“ serve others to become the spiritual leaders God made them to be.
- Love of God â€“ spiritual transformation begins and ends with loveâ€¦ Godâ€™s love.
Who We Areâ€¦
Cloud Walk is a Christian non-profit organization whose people have dedicated their lives to serving others in their spiritual growth.
Measuring Cloud Walkâ€™s Success
There are many measures a ministry or business must place on itself to be a good steward of Godâ€™s resources. How can you know that your giving is making a true difference for the Kingdom?
Our most important accountability measures are simply theseâ€¦
- Do the people we serve love God more than they did one year ago?
- Do the people we serve love their spouse and children more than they did one year ago?
- Do the people we serve love their neighbors, their friends, their colleagues at work more than they did one year ago?
- Do the people we serve love those they have held anger, judgment, or resentment for in the past more than they did one year ago?
The best measure of whether we are serving to please the Lord is to hear what people say who have experienced our various environments. Click here to see what some of those we served have to sayâ€¦.
To see a video overview of what Cloud Walk is, click here.